Monday, January 25, 2010

Pillow Talk


The other night while I was getting ready to go to sleep I looked over to the person laying next to me. I started to think how amazing it was that he is the only other person in the world I share "pillow talk" with!! By pillow talk I mean those last minute thoughts and reminders we give each other at our days end.

Anyway, this got me thinking about what an amazing husband I have! He goes to work every morning without even a grunt at the alarm clock and comes home with nothing less than a smile and helping hands!! It amazes me that someone could have such few "bad days"!  I would love to wake up every morning and not grunt at my alarm clock for a few extra minutes (Madison) and by the time my husband gets home STILL have a smile on my face. It seems hard to do but this is one thing I REALLY want to learn from my husband... I hope it rubs off HEHE =)


Not only is my husband a hard worker he is also the best daddy! Im not just saying this either... he truly is! =) He loves to be involved and if that means feeding, bathing, and changing diapers (at this age) well then he wants to do those things!! Also, there are times that I cant even figure out what is wrong with our baby girl and he will be like well maybe it's blank! try this.... and that will be the problem! It is so amazing how in-tune he is to mine and Madison's needs!

In the mix of daily activities and being busy I loose time to recognize my husband for all he does and how much we love him! The truth is, I couldn't do it without him! He is my rock and I am so blessed to have such a wonderful partner as him!




No comments:

Post a Comment