Thursday, January 14, 2010

Just when we thought our life couldn't get any crazier!

Bubba and I have been very busy over the past year or so... We both graduated college (YAY!), got married, moved to Houston, and had our beautiful daughter, Madison! We got married in Colorado on a mountain, it was SO beautiful. I could not have asked for a better wedding!! Moving from Lubbock to Houston was a relief at first but, to my surprise I really miss Lubbock! I want to go back!! But it is also nice because I am blessed with the BEST parents in law and they live in Houston.

Madison is wonderful we love her so very much. She is so stinking funny. I have never met anyone that made me laugh and smile as much as she does. Yesterday she turned 11 months old! This year has gone by so fast. It seems like yesterday we were just bringing her home from the hospital. Awe sweet moments I will cherish and remember always.

And Just when we thought our life couldn't get any crazier..... It did! We found out we were expecting Cooper#2! We are so excited we will be blessed with raising another child but it sure will be difficult at times. But, hey, when is life not difficult?!

We went to the doctor on January 8th and had our first appointment/ultrasound. It was such a great appointment because Bubba got to come!! He was able to get off of work because they couldn't work because it was too cold. ( yes, we live in Houston....) Bubba was never able to see an ultrasound of Madison so he was really excited to be able to see one of this baby.

I am seeing the same doctor that delivered Madison, she is WONDERFUL!

During the appointment we got an official due date, July 11th 2010 so that means I am 14 weeks when I went to the appointment. I am 15 weeks tomorrow. (The second time goes WAY faster)
Then the best part of the appointment we get to see our little baby bean.... Which was jumping around so much the doctor could not get a correct measurement. I mean seriously, this baby was jumping around inside like it was on a trampoline. So opposite of Madison, she would just lay there and we would have to probe her to move haha.

I am excited to go to the next doctors appointment and find out if this baby is a boy or girl!


No comments:

Post a Comment