Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Claylon at 9 months

WOW! it has been a very long time since I have blogged. Claylon has grown so much over the past 3 months.
You weigh: 2
You wear: size 5 Diaper and 12-18 clothes
You sleep:  You sleep much better at night whenever you have a big meal (yes, we are finally on food) 
You eat: momma's milk, broccoli and sweet potatoes. We call you the snapping turtle because once the spoon gets into your mouth you snap down. It is so cute! I love feeding you, it is so much fun! 
Since you were 6 months old: You have started to stand and are cruising. But, you still have the most PERFECT form when you crawl, You look like one of those battery powered dolls. You have TWO teeth. You say "dada". Which  is totally okay because Madison said "mama" first =). You are into EVERYTHING (especially if it is something your sister has). You and your sister are so fun to watch together. I love every minute with you in it and I am so thankful the Lord blessed me with you because I would have missed out big time if I would have made my own plans! Love you Claylon!! 
 This was the hardest photo shoot yet! Claylon is SOOOO not into sitting still 
 Im outta here


yes, it took two of us to TRY to get one good picture... This would have been really good. Nice one mom! 


 I DONT WANT TO!! 


 Im getting sleepy! 
...and finally =) Happy 9 Months my sweet chunky baby! Mommy loves you to the moon and back

No comments:

Post a Comment