Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Madison says the darnest things

Madison is 18 months old has found her words! YAY! I am so excited that she is mimicking every sound and word everyone around her makes. We really have to watch what we say!

It is so sweet to hear her say "Claylee" (Claylon)
 when I am nursing Claylon she says "milk" (milk) and when claylon spits up she says "waass aat" (whats that) or "ouuu eeee" (ouch)


She loves "baa tea-m" (bath time)


She has really become super attached to "Da Da"


She loves to "each" (eat) and "nack" (snack) and always wants "MO" (more)!



Her favorite pass time these days is watching "moonies" (movies),  playing with her "abie" (baby). and reading "books" (books)


She is Mrs. Independent and rather "alk" (walk)
She sometimes will say "tank to" (thank you) but she rather sign this word still


Madison has also starting using the potty... teetee only but will always tell me when she has a "oop" (poop)!
I have a video that I will try to post on here very soon, but it is of her wear her big girl panties and going potty! So exciting =) 

She is growing up so fast I can hardly believe it! I cant believe she is almost 18 months old!! I look forward to teaching her new words and watching her learn to use the potty! This has been the best year and a half of my life and things only seem to get better and better... I AM SO BLESSED!

No comments:

Post a Comment